Like this Blog on Facebook!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Beat the Heat with Water Fun! - Map to Waterparks, Splash Pads, and Water Falls

It's hot, and I refuse to be stuck indoors like it's winter.  So, the outdoor activities have to involve water, and more water.  I spent hours combing the web for water-full places.

Here's what I found:



Disclaimer:  I haven't been to all of these water fun places...yet!  So verify their existence and operating hours by doing some of your own Internet research.  I hope I covered the hard part for you, by finding these places.  Note that some of them are indoors (yay! no sunscreen needed!) and always check operating hours before venturing out.

Please feel free to let me know if any places I may have missed by commenting on this post.  I hope there are more!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Great minds think alike. Earlier this summer I was also trying to find ways to beat the heat and came up with a list of FREE splash pads and water pools in Lancaster County! It covers some of the same ones you did, but others too. http://www.frugallancaster.com/2016/07/12/get-wet-ideas/

    ReplyDelete